I only recently got put onto Sango by a friend and after a quick scroll through his Soundcloud I was getting more and more impressed by the sound he was putting out. The 20 year old Seattle native quickly had me zoning out to his ambient and glitchy takes on songs from the likes of Frank Ocean, Aaliyah and Slum Village to name a few. I tend to like music that can set a certain mood and sometimes transports you to another place, and Sango seems to be a master of that art. His futuristic bass vibes will have you zoning out in no time. Sango’s latest EP “Trust Me” is Soulections first release for 2012 “ and it’s a solid EP for the label to kick start the year with. With a total of 12 tracks, the EP takes you on a journey through the diverse sounds that young Sango is capable of producing. ‘Something For Us’ was a standout track for me, it’s just such a smooth track, perfect theme music for seducing that girl next door. So close the door, dim the lights and let Sango take you on a trip to his world. TRUST ME, you wanna get you a copy of this (buy here). And while you’re at it go pick up his take on The Weeknds House of Balloons album ‘More Balloons’.
- Man Spends $150K On Plastic Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian, Turns Into Alien // 18.12.14
- Shitty New Year’s Resolutions: Quitting Smoking // 18.12.14
- There’s An Indian Comic Book About A Rape Survivor Who Fights Women-Bashers On A Tiger // 18.12.14
- Breaking: Kim Kardashian Likes Random Brick Wall More Than Her Own Child // 16.12.14
- It’s Looking Like Donald Glover’s New Hip Hop Sitcom Is A Go // 15.12.14
- Research Proves There’s No Real Benefits From Juice Detoxes // 11.12.14
- New Dating Class Focuses On People Who Are Too Stoned, Paranoid To Flirt // 11.12.14
- Forget Zombies, The Crossfit Apocolypse Is Here // 11.12.14
- The New Happn App Is Brilliant At Finding People You’ve Crossed Paths With // 10.12.14
- Stereosonic Might Start Turning Away Roided Bros In Booty Shorts // 10.12.14
- "Ouch..." // Diane Ratliff
- "That guy is a complete prat, who on earth wants to look like kkw. She is a nothing wanting to be som..." // Paul Banks
- "He literally looks like a sims character...." // Benni Buchinger
- "Because he's just *spent* $150k..." // Matthew Cowper
- "Looks more like a baboons asshole in heat...." // Bede Sneaky-sneaks Gannon
- "Sooooo wish I'd seen this before I passed the gorgeous man in rebel sport an hour ago!!! Downloading..." // Courtenay Rodwell
- "what a babe..." // Damo Sullivan
- "Nobody knows everything, we live and learn...." // Bev Lindskog Blancard
- "Last time I checked, an education isn't required for athletes......" // Julie Carole
- "Idiot!!!!..." // Russ Evans
- Moments with Elizabeth Angela Johnson // 07.05.11
- Hot Girl DJs (Who Cant DJ) // 06.02.12
- Nude Yoga Instructor Shows Off Amazing Poses (NSFW) // 17.01.14
- Introducing Bwana! // 07.08.11
- The Friendzone Doesn't Exist, Dickhead // 13.05.13
- My Unending Battle With Pubic Hair // 13.06.12
- Hold The Bombs Please // 26.11.11
- 2011 MTV VMA Fails // 31.08.11
- Here's Why Listen Out Is Going To Be Amazing // 19.09.13
- I Did... Meth In a Bangkok Hut // 09.01.12
POPULAR STUFF FROM WITHIN THE HOUSE
ENTER YOUR EMAIL FOR THE FRESHEST HOMEBREW
UP & COMING
A&C For Melbourne Cup
What better way to spend Melbourne Cup than over a three-course meal and drinks package at the iconic Brisbane venue Alfred & Constance. Inquire here, and see you on the day!
The Kush Klub 1st Birthday
The Kush Klub have been throwing rad parties for a year now, and to celebrate turning 1 they will be throwing a huge party at The Bowler Bar on August 2nd. Check it out, yo.
Listen Out Is Finally Here
Parklife might be gone, but Listen Out is shaping up to be a defining moment in Australian party history. A national tour with acts like Disclosure, AlunaGeorge, Azealia Banks and many more, it’s sure to sell out.
The Astral People Party
The good folk at Astral People are throwing a huge party at the Sydney Opera House with crew like Omar-S, Africa Hitech and Jon Convex set to lay down the law. June 1st. Be there!
Flosstra- damus AUS & NZ Tour!
Archery Club, Your Friends House and Acclaim mag have teamed up to bring trap sensation and underground warlords Flosstradamus down under for an 8 stop tour across Australia and NZ!