Headshotboyz are two self proclaimed music makers and genre haters from Hungary. With their vast and diverse catalog of audio, its become undoubtedly clear that their ability to live up to their anti-genre status is as easy said as done. From personal favorites of ours like ‘Mighty Spookfish‘ to their appearances on the Mad Hop compilations, everything the two do is more than enjoyable. For one of their more recent projects, which dropped two months ago but has only just surfaced for free download, they decided to take on the spotlight sounds of Grimes. Choosing ‘Know The Way’, the outro of her Visions LP, its another successful notch in a bed they’ve now completely carved. Keeping that tasty vibe of Grimes, they’ve combined that trickling water essence with the beautiful vocals, adding tasty hip hop influenced percussion, ambient sounds and everything else you sort of longed for during the original piece. The final product is a much more full version of a song you already loved, making it a no brainer for anyone with a good taste in modern audio. If you dig what they do, fan them on Facebook just here.
- Guy With Beard Will Inevitably Start A Store That Ethically-Juices Fruit // 22.12.14
- Man Spends $150K On Plastic Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian, Turns Into Alien // 18.12.14
- Shitty New Year’s Resolutions: Quitting Smoking // 18.12.14
- There’s An Indian Comic Book About A Rape Survivor Who Fights Women-Bashers On A Tiger // 18.12.14
- Breaking: Kim Kardashian Likes Random Brick Wall More Than Her Own Child // 16.12.14
- It’s Looking Like Donald Glover’s New Hip Hop Sitcom Is A Go // 15.12.14
- Research Proves There’s No Real Benefits From Juice Detoxes // 11.12.14
- New Dating Class Focuses On People Who Are Too Stoned, Paranoid To Flirt // 11.12.14
- Forget Zombies, The Crossfit Apocolypse Is Here // 11.12.14
- The New Happn App Is Brilliant At Finding People You’ve Crossed Paths With // 10.12.14
- "Ouch..." // Diane Ratliff
- "That guy is a complete prat, who on earth wants to look like kkw. She is a nothing wanting to be som..." // Paul Banks
- "He literally looks like a sims character...." // Benni Buchinger
- "Because he's just *spent* $150k..." // Matthew Cowper
- "Looks more like a baboons asshole in heat...." // Bede Sneaky-sneaks Gannon
- "Sooooo wish I'd seen this before I passed the gorgeous man in rebel sport an hour ago!!! Downloading..." // Courtenay Rodwell
- "what a babe..." // Damo Sullivan
- "Nobody knows everything, we live and learn...." // Bev Lindskog Blancard
- "Last time I checked, an education isn't required for athletes......" // Julie Carole
- "Idiot!!!!..." // Russ Evans
- Moments with Elizabeth Angela Johnson // 07.05.11
- Hot Girl DJs (Who Cant DJ) // 06.02.12
- Nude Yoga Instructor Shows Off Amazing Poses (NSFW) // 17.01.14
- Introducing Bwana! // 07.08.11
- The Friendzone Doesn't Exist, Dickhead // 13.05.13
- My Unending Battle With Pubic Hair // 13.06.12
- Hold The Bombs Please // 26.11.11
- 2011 MTV VMA Fails // 31.08.11
- Here's Why Listen Out Is Going To Be Amazing // 19.09.13
- I Did... Meth In a Bangkok Hut // 09.01.12
POPULAR STUFF FROM WITHIN THE HOUSE
ENTER YOUR EMAIL FOR THE FRESHEST HOMEBREW
UP & COMING
A&C For Melbourne Cup
What better way to spend Melbourne Cup than over a three-course meal and drinks package at the iconic Brisbane venue Alfred & Constance. Inquire here, and see you on the day!
The Kush Klub 1st Birthday
The Kush Klub have been throwing rad parties for a year now, and to celebrate turning 1 they will be throwing a huge party at The Bowler Bar on August 2nd. Check it out, yo.
Listen Out Is Finally Here
Parklife might be gone, but Listen Out is shaping up to be a defining moment in Australian party history. A national tour with acts like Disclosure, AlunaGeorge, Azealia Banks and many more, it’s sure to sell out.
The Astral People Party
The good folk at Astral People are throwing a huge party at the Sydney Opera House with crew like Omar-S, Africa Hitech and Jon Convex set to lay down the law. June 1st. Be there!
Flosstra- damus AUS & NZ Tour!
Archery Club, Your Friends House and Acclaim mag have teamed up to bring trap sensation and underground warlords Flosstradamus down under for an 8 stop tour across Australia and NZ!