Australia’s Environmental minister Greg Hunt denies that there is a correlation between climate change and the current bush fires, having checked on Wikipedia that fire pre-dates the human conception of a climate. Prime Minister Tony Abbott claims that any correlation between climate change and bush fires is ‘hogwash’, having checked on Wikipedia that ‘hogwash’ is a phrase that’ll play well […]
The party event of the year took place this weekend, as the G20 descended on Bris-Vegas. Brisbane proved to be the ideal location for the meeting of global leaders, because if it was wiped out by a terrorist attack, the rest of Australia would barely notice/mind. Designated party planner Tony Abbott left climate change off the agenda, though eventually included […]
Everyone’s obsessed with food these days, and it seems when people aren’t taking photos of what they’re eating, they are writing or reading articles about it. So when we were given the chance to sit down with Joyride – of One Day fame – ahead of the huge One Day Sundays show this Sunday at The Elephant, we naturally decided […]
Photo by Wil Freeborn. A 23-year-old Fresno State University student was apprehended by police after he was caught having sex with a sheep on Tuesday last week. While being questioned, the unidentified man said he was originally looking for some cows to wrestle, but was unable to find any. Soon after, he changed his story, saying he was there to […]
Good ol’ Johnny Depp channeled his inner Hunter S Thompson during a recent awards speech, delivering a very slurred award to someone whose name couldn’t be recalled by anyone who heard Depp speak first hand. Presenting the Hollywood Documentary Award, Depp looks to be on a cocktail of narcotics, or a whole wagon of booze. You be the judge.
After that photo of Kim Kardashian’s doughnut-lubed ass, PAPER Mag have yet again set out to #breaktheinternet, this time by using James Franco as a human puppet. The premise was simple: James Franco will do anything you tell him — so long as you’re in his Google Hangout. That’s a great way to earn big cross promotion dollars from Google, […]
Photo by Cschoen22 1. You describe your sound as ‘rock’. “Yeah we’re kind of going for a White Stripes meets Queens of the Stone Age vibe. Just real rockin’ riffs and face-melting solos. We all wear leather jackets and Tom plays a Flying-V. It’s sick man. You should come to our next show at some shitty pub out in Annerley […]
- The ‘Embarrassing Schoolies Moments’ Instagram Is A Visual Showcase Of Poor Life Decisions // 24.11.14
- Living, Breathing Piece Of Shit Julien Blanc Denied Entry Into Britain // 22.11.14
- Beer, Skating & Bands: A Vans Warped Tour Photo Diary // 21.11.14
- Three Grandmas Smoke Weed For The First Time On Camera, Lose Their Shit // 20.11.14
- Zippity Helps You Find A Job And Not Be Homeless // 18.11.14
- Fast News: November 18 // 18.11.14
- We Chat With Joyride About Hangovers, Lunchboxes & Bin Foraging // 18.11.14
- College Student Caught Having Sex With Sheep Says He Was ‘Stressed Out’ // 17.11.14
- Watch Johnny Depp Slur His Way Through Recent Awards Speech // 17.11.14
- James Franco Lets People Tell Him What To Do In Cringe 47 Minute Video // 17.11.14
- "Brilliant!..." // Michael McCready
- "how tim burton would draw a clown hahahahaha..." // Oscar Bernardo Wardleworth
- "Paula is an experienced bonger...." // Michael Mulligan
- "Please can we make it legal in Brighton? #Old memories..." // Fran Hunt
- "One of the things on my bucket list is to actually get my Nonna high... I am more than certain that..." // Rita Bazzan
- "The best. I'll be a grandma one day..." // Stella Magnisalis
- "Jackson Bignell..." // Kelsey Williamson
- "exelent....welcome girls...." // Barrie Thomas
- "love it go girls..." // Meredith Lastotchkine-Pelsky
- "This is funny..." // Jamie Elia Baker
- Moments with Elizabeth Angela Johnson // 07.05.11
- Hot Girl DJs (Who Cant DJ) // 06.02.12
- Nude Yoga Instructor Shows Off Amazing Poses (NSFW) // 17.01.14
- Introducing Bwana! // 07.08.11
- The Friendzone Doesn't Exist, Dickhead // 13.05.13
- My Unending Battle With Pubic Hair // 13.06.12
- Hold The Bombs Please // 26.11.11
- 2011 MTV VMA Fails // 31.08.11
- Here's Why Listen Out Is Going To Be Amazing // 19.09.13
- I Did... Meth In a Bangkok Hut // 09.01.12
THE DAILY HOUSE VIDEO
ENTER YOUR EMAIL FOR THE FRESHEST HOMEBREW
UP & COMING
A&C For Melbourne Cup
What better way to spend Melbourne Cup than over a three-course meal and drinks package at the iconic Brisbane venue Alfred & Constance. Inquire here, and see you on the day!
The Kush Klub 1st Birthday
The Kush Klub have been throwing rad parties for a year now, and to celebrate turning 1 they will be throwing a huge party at The Bowler Bar on August 2nd. Check it out, yo.
Listen Out Is Finally Here
Parklife might be gone, but Listen Out is shaping up to be a defining moment in Australian party history. A national tour with acts like Disclosure, AlunaGeorge, Azealia Banks and many more, it’s sure to sell out.
The Astral People Party
The good folk at Astral People are throwing a huge party at the Sydney Opera House with crew like Omar-S, Africa Hitech and Jon Convex set to lay down the law. June 1st. Be there!
Flosstra- damus AUS & NZ Tour!
Archery Club, Your Friends House and Acclaim mag have teamed up to bring trap sensation and underground warlords Flosstradamus down under for an 8 stop tour across Australia and NZ!