Australia’s Environmental minister Greg Hunt denies that there is a correlation between climate change and the current bush fires, having checked on Wikipedia that fire pre-dates the human conception of a climate. Prime Minister Tony Abbott claims that any correlation between climate change and bush fires is ‘hogwash’, having checked on Wikipedia that ‘hogwash’ is a phrase that’ll play well […]
High definition footage has been released of a man in orange prisoner garments, believed to be James Foley, being lead into the dessert and forced to recite a message urging the US to “rise against his real killer”, before a masked man beheads him. In 2012, Mr Foley was abducted in Idlib, Syria. He was a well known journalist who […]
This Sunday marks the fifth installment of YFH x Beach Burrito’s ‘Sangria Sundays’. To mark the festive achievement, we’ve thrown together an extra special ‘Valley Fiesta’ edition (event here). As per usual, Nick Miles and his sweet Sailor Jerry elixir will be on offer, as well as the full BBC menu for any punters intent on lining their stomach before […]
Taylor Swift, a human who would willingly gnaw off her own arm to remain America’s sweetheart, has released the video for ‘Shake It Off’. It sits somewhere between a commercial for Target, a PSA for ballet and the shit Nicki Minaj did when she woke up this morning. In the clip, Taylor spends time bouncing around like a rabbit, making […]
Regardless of how you feel about the police killing of teenager Michael Brown, it’s hard to argue that since the incident took place, police have handled everything very poorly. From the use of excessive force to the haphazard creation of a de facto military unit, made up of tired and angsty police officers, not even the chief of police or […]
Photos Courtesy: Linda Troeller/Marion Schneider Linda Troeller and Marion Schneider’s latest series pulls back the curtains on the female orgasm. According to the two photographers, the series is about removing the stigma surrounding the intimate act. While we weren’t entirely aware that a woman being brought to climax was stigmatised in this day and age, there’s merit in opening up discourse […]
Photo by Cschoen22 1. You describe your sound as ‘rock’. “Yeah we’re kind of going for a White Stripes meets Queens of the Stone Age vibe. Just real rockin’ riffs and face-melting solos. We all wear leather jackets and Tom plays a Flying-V. It’s sick man. You should come to our next show at some shitty pub out in Annerley […]
- Nicki Minaj’s Anaconda Video Is Full To The Brim With Ass // 20.08.14
- I Hate-Watch The Bachelor Because I’m A Piece Of Shit // 20.08.14
- The Tumultuous World Of Fake Tan // 20.08.14
- Humza Deas Is Illegally Climbing New York City’s Skyscrapers And Taking Photos To Prove It // 20.08.14
- 16-Year-Old Human Barbie Emerges In The Ukraine, Travelled From Mars // 20.08.14
- A Complete Guide To The Modern Beard // 20.08.14
- ISIS Allegedly Behead US Journalist James Foley, Releases Video // 20.08.14
- Taylor Swift’s New ‘Shake It Off’ Video Pissed Off Earl Sweatshirt // 19.08.14
- John Oliver Goes To Town On The Situation In Ferguson In 15 Minute Satirical News Segment // 19.08.14
- Photographer Creates Photo Series Of Women Having Orgasms (NSFW) // 19.08.14
- ""...moisturising cream and toner available contains skin-lightening pigments designed to bleach your..." // Elizabeth Mason
- "More "like's" than a white girl talkin..." // Stewart Kellar
- "these photos are amazing ..." // Keely BoBeely
- "Ignore them, people are dick-canoes when they've got a computer screen between them and the human th..." // Sabrina Hinchey
- "I think the answer lies in the type of shoe you wear ..." // Teni Sarris
- "[…] 1958, a then 22 year-old Hunter S. Thompson wrote a letter to a friend, who had asked his ..." // Live Your Life In Themes Instead of Goals | Be Brave, Be You!
- "Doesn't he have a video with a beat down looking white lady dancing around in a trailer park? What a..." // Joe Orozco
- "the song is shit yes, but she stereotypes a whole lot of dance cultures in this clip and i think you..." // Jess Simpson
- "Good bye employment. ..." // Aleksandar Boromisa
- "this guy calls it like it is..." // Julie Barker
- Moments with Elizabeth Angela Johnson // 07.05.11
- Hot Girl DJs (Who Cant DJ) // 06.02.12
- Nude Yoga Instructor Shows Off Amazing Poses (NSFW) // 17.01.14
- Introducing Bwana! // 07.08.11
- The Friendzone Doesn't Exist, Dickhead // 13.05.13
- My Unending Battle With Pubic Hair // 13.06.12
- Hold The Bombs Please // 26.11.11
- 2011 MTV VMA Fails // 31.08.11
- Here's Why Listen Out Is Going To Be Amazing // 19.09.13
- I Did... Meth In a Bangkok Hut // 09.01.12
THE DAILY HOUSE VIDEO
ENTER YOUR EMAIL FOR THE FRESHEST HOMEBREW
UP & COMING
A&C For Melbourne Cup
What better way to spend Melbourne Cup than over a three-course meal and drinks package at the iconic Brisbane venue Alfred & Constance. Inquire here, and see you on the day!
The Kush Klub 1st Birthday
The Kush Klub have been throwing rad parties for a year now, and to celebrate turning 1 they will be throwing a huge party at The Bowler Bar on August 2nd. Check it out, yo.
Listen Out Is Finally Here
Parklife might be gone, but Listen Out is shaping up to be a defining moment in Australian party history. A national tour with acts like Disclosure, AlunaGeorge, Azealia Banks and many more, it’s sure to sell out.
The Astral People Party
The good folk at Astral People are throwing a huge party at the Sydney Opera House with crew like Omar-S, Africa Hitech and Jon Convex set to lay down the law. June 1st. Be there!
Flosstra- damus AUS & NZ Tour!
Archery Club, Your Friends House and Acclaim mag have teamed up to bring trap sensation and underground warlords Flosstradamus down under for an 8 stop tour across Australia and NZ!