Australia’s Environmental minister Greg Hunt denies that there is a correlation between climate change and the current bush fires, having checked on Wikipedia that fire pre-dates the human conception of a climate. Prime Minister Tony Abbott claims that any correlation between climate change and bush fires is ‘hogwash’, having checked on Wikipedia that ‘hogwash’ is a phrase that’ll play well […]
“We found three grandmas who had never smoked pot and gave them an opportunity to try it for the first time. Then we gave them snacks and had them play cards against humanity.” If that doesn’t make you want to watch the video, no blurb of ours will change your opinion. Enjoy.
The party event of the year took place this weekend, as the G20 descended on Bris-Vegas. Brisbane proved to be the ideal location for the meeting of global leaders, because if it was wiped out by a terrorist attack, the rest of Australia would barely notice/mind. Designated party planner Tony Abbott left climate change off the agenda, though eventually included […]
Everyone’s obsessed with food these days, and it seems when people aren’t taking photos of what they’re eating, they are writing or reading articles about it. So when we were given the chance to sit down with Joyride – of One Day fame – ahead of the huge One Day Sundays show this Sunday at The Elephant, we naturally decided […]
Photo by Wil Freeborn. A 23-year-old Fresno State University student was apprehended by police after he was caught having sex with a sheep on Tuesday last week. While being questioned, the unidentified man said he was originally looking for some cows to wrestle, but was unable to find any. Soon after, he changed his story, saying he was there to […]
Photo by Cschoen22 1. You describe your sound as ‘rock’. “Yeah we’re kind of going for a White Stripes meets Queens of the Stone Age vibe. Just real rockin’ riffs and face-melting solos. We all wear leather jackets and Tom plays a Flying-V. It’s sick man. You should come to our next show at some shitty pub out in Annerley […]
- NUVO Raised 15K On Kickstarter And Now They Want To Give You A Watch // 26.11.14
- BREAKING: Stoners Aren’t As Good At Cooking As They Think They Are // 26.11.14
- Fast News: November 25 // 25.11.14
- Living, Breathing Piece Of Shit Julien Blanc Denied Entry Into Britain // 22.11.14
- Beer, Skating & Bands: A Vans Warped Tour Photo Diary // 21.11.14
- Three Grandmas Smoke Weed For The First Time On Camera, Lose Their Shit // 20.11.14
- Zippity Helps You Find A Job And Not Be Homeless // 18.11.14
- Fast News: November 18 // 18.11.14
- We Chat With Joyride About Hangovers, Lunchboxes & Bin Foraging // 18.11.14
- College Student Caught Having Sex With Sheep Says He Was ‘Stressed Out’ // 17.11.14
- "Sound's about like a 22 year old..." // Jim Bilgere
- "Bacon Egg Mushroom Sausage all on toast, with cheesy beans, topped with melted cheese and bbq sauce...." // Nathan Bacchus
- "I can fuck with that mozza stick pizza...." // Connor Drazil
- "I think the best stoner creation award would have to go to Canada for the Canadian pancakes. The one..." // Hayden Bristow
- "Classic"..." // Scotty Woodward
- "RE: Rangas - I decide the sun thing...." // Karl Simon
- "Brilliant!..." // Michael McCready
- "how tim burton would draw a clown hahahahaha..." // Oscar Bernardo Wardleworth
- "Paula is an experienced bonger...." // Michael Mulligan
- "Please can we make it legal in Brighton? #Old memories..." // Fran Hunt
- Moments with Elizabeth Angela Johnson // 07.05.11
- Hot Girl DJs (Who Cant DJ) // 06.02.12
- Nude Yoga Instructor Shows Off Amazing Poses (NSFW) // 17.01.14
- Introducing Bwana! // 07.08.11
- The Friendzone Doesn't Exist, Dickhead // 13.05.13
- My Unending Battle With Pubic Hair // 13.06.12
- Hold The Bombs Please // 26.11.11
- 2011 MTV VMA Fails // 31.08.11
- Here's Why Listen Out Is Going To Be Amazing // 19.09.13
- I Did... Meth In a Bangkok Hut // 09.01.12
THE DAILY HOUSE VIDEO
ENTER YOUR EMAIL FOR THE FRESHEST HOMEBREW
UP & COMING
A&C For Melbourne Cup
What better way to spend Melbourne Cup than over a three-course meal and drinks package at the iconic Brisbane venue Alfred & Constance. Inquire here, and see you on the day!
The Kush Klub 1st Birthday
The Kush Klub have been throwing rad parties for a year now, and to celebrate turning 1 they will be throwing a huge party at The Bowler Bar on August 2nd. Check it out, yo.
Listen Out Is Finally Here
Parklife might be gone, but Listen Out is shaping up to be a defining moment in Australian party history. A national tour with acts like Disclosure, AlunaGeorge, Azealia Banks and many more, it’s sure to sell out.
The Astral People Party
The good folk at Astral People are throwing a huge party at the Sydney Opera House with crew like Omar-S, Africa Hitech and Jon Convex set to lay down the law. June 1st. Be there!
Flosstra- damus AUS & NZ Tour!
Archery Club, Your Friends House and Acclaim mag have teamed up to bring trap sensation and underground warlords Flosstradamus down under for an 8 stop tour across Australia and NZ!